Things are getting back to what they used to be.
You're getting back to me and I'm getting back to you.
It's like a force of nature I cannot deny. Two stars falling in each others gravity only to be destroyed soon after. But the warmth and the desire are like fuel to us, that makes accelerate to our own collision.
Step by step we try to approximate.
Slowly, you're giving yourself in.
What will become of us, and this invisible rubber band that doesn't lets us part. The more we try to move away from each other the faster we'll get smashed together again.
Yesterday, PARADISE was released.
You're getting back to me and I'm getting back to you.
It's like a force of nature I cannot deny. Two stars falling in each others gravity only to be destroyed soon after. But the warmth and the desire are like fuel to us, that makes accelerate to our own collision.
Step by step we try to approximate.
Slowly, you're giving yourself in.
What will become of us, and this invisible rubber band that doesn't lets us part. The more we try to move away from each other the faster we'll get smashed together again.
Yesterday, PARADISE was released.

Sem comentários:
Enviar um comentário