No one take it seriously.
For those of you who, like.. it takes you five seconds to figure out if you wanna watch it but after that point you do have to watch it. You do have to watch my videos. You do have to look at my pictures. You can't turn back. You have to. You can't turn back, this is not a free world, you guys can not... you know, like, make that comments or look over me, you can't!.. Once you click on me you can't turn back! You guys, you cannot, you cannot.. you cannot ignore me. (They can't. They can't!)
I just wish there were something in this world that would love me, be me, be who I am. But it seems though everyone has taken over.
Do you know what's that like?!
I don't think you guys do.
I know how hard it is.
You know how selfish that is of you?
You make her feel obligated to do those things that no normal human should do. And even though she is not a normal human, I will not stop. Not until you do. I mean.. yeah. Until you guys do.
We all love Dolly.
Goodnight Dolly.

Sem comentários:
Enviar um comentário