domingo, 31 de agosto de 2008

Mm.
I'm back from where I've been.
I was supposed to be at Sines right now, with Souki, but yeah, I'm lazy, and I dunno if I'm still going.
Anyways, it was pretty neat out there. I actually had fun, every pool where I've been was freezing like hell, but hey, I was at the north where every person said it was really hot and I only felt that on the last day, so. I'm a freezing cat.

I get to actually meet and talk with my 2 cousins I didn't know they existed, we spent alot time together and it was cool, I meet my super awesome cousin I hadn't seen in 11 years and he's hawt, go figure, we got along pretty well, my mom thought we were dating, what the fuck, I wouldn't mind. We made this silly bet, and it had an even sillier prize and we both lost or won, whatever you wanna call it, I stole a ring of his that he gave me so we're comitted now, hah bitx. Not really.


I dunno what to talk about, it was awesome, I'll probably be back there again, so check on the family hwtness.


5 comentários:

Natrina disse...

Independentemente, eu tinha razão. Foste e gostaste!

Óscar disse...

Quem 'e que disse que eu não ia gostar?
Eu ia com boas expectativas.

Natrina disse...

Hmm, tinhas dito que não querias ir primeiro? Pelo que me lembro, mas quiça.

Investigação VPI disse...

ahh e tal, e afinal kem é k é de viseu?

e pk e k eu ainda n sei nada sobre o primo jeitoso?

Ai fanny, fanny! tu desgraças-me fanny!

Óscar disse...

XD
Ele 'e um fofo. <3